The Mansion
The Mansion
The Mansion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Mansion

O'Ryan Mansion (2010)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Beauty-Angels.11.04.16.Jina.XXX.720p.WMV-KTR
First Day(Open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 3:31 pm by Guest

» Beauty-Angels.11.04.16.Jina.XXX.720p.WMV-KTR
First Day(Open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 3:29 pm by Guest

» Css3 Full Tutorial Pdf
First Day(Open) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 8:00 am by Guest

» Css3 Full Tutorial Pdf
First Day(Open) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 7:56 am by Guest

» Css3 Full Tutorial Pdf
First Day(Open) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 7:55 am by Guest

» Backuptrans License Key Free
First Day(Open) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 10:22 pm by Guest

» Backuptrans License Key Free
First Day(Open) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 10:19 pm by Guest

» ????zoids Genesis 1 50? Op Ed
First Day(Open) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 8:55 pm by Guest

» Ali Baba Et Les 40 Voleurs (Fernandel) | Checked
First Day(Open) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 4:23 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

First Day(Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Daniel
Mansion Noob
Daniel

First Day(Open) Empty
PostSubject: First Day(Open)   First Day(Open) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 6:33 pm

Daniel started up the stairs to the mansion with his bag slung over his back and his suitcase in his right hand. The thought of living there had him a bit down, but he opened the door and tried to think positive. Daniel opened the door and slid in looking around the place and trying to figure out where he was supposed to go.
Back to top Go down
Kayla
Event Mod
Event Mod
Kayla

Attitude : happy
Kinesis : Telekinesis

First Day(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day(Open)   First Day(Open) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 9:25 pm

Kayla had decided to do some exploring on her own time. She knew where the most important things were like the kitchen, bathrooms, and what she needed to know and all. But now it was time to do some more to find out everything she could on this mansion. She started in the kitchen, trying to find hidden pathways but she could find any. Kayla sighed and then went out into the hallway where she walked to toward the front doors. Surprisingly enough she saw a new arrival and put on a smile. "Hi there." She said as she walked up to him. "From the luggage I would say you're new here. I could show you to your room if you want."
Back to top Go down
Renn
Mansion Noob
Renn

First Day(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day(Open)   First Day(Open) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 3:45 pm

Renn walked up to the front doors. Obviously she wasn't afraid. She was Renn Serro. but she had to admit that she was a tiny tiny bit uncertain. Not nervous exactly, just uncertain.
She hefted her bag up the steps. When she reached the top she opened the door and stepped in. Only to find herself walking straight a boy, also holding a suitcase, who she guessed might also be new. She stepped back from him as the doors closed.
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Mansion Noob
Daniel

First Day(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day(Open)   First Day(Open) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:33 am

Daniel looked at the two girls in front of him and nodded to them. “Having someone to show me around would be nice. I’m Daniel and you two are?” he asked them curious. Daniel wondered how many more kids were in his new group home and the thought had him even less excited than when he’d stepped in. The idea of living with up to ten or more people had him down, but Daniel put on his best little smile as he spoke to them. He was good at lying when he had to be.
Back to top Go down
Kayla
Event Mod
Event Mod
Kayla

First Day(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day(Open)   First Day(Open) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 2:05 am

Kayla saw another girl come into the front door and started to wonder on how many teenagers this mansion could hold. Surely there was a lot of room in this place but it seemed a bit weird for Kayla. She was forced to go here or else spend some time in some kind of service for running away from the cops all the time that she did. "I'm Kayla. Pleasure to meet the both of you." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Renn
Mansion Noob
Renn

First Day(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day(Open)   First Day(Open) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 4:52 pm

Pleasure to meet you? What century did that girl think she was living in.
"I'm Renn"
She turned to Daniel and glanced down at his suitcase, "You new too?"
Waiting for a reply she looked around, this was certainly a very odd place. But it looked like it might be more fun that young offenders prison. Or at least easier to burn down.
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Mansion Noob
Daniel

First Day(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day(Open)   First Day(Open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 12:06 am

"Same Kayla," he said before looking over to Renn. "Yeah I'm new too. Kayla mind showing me around and how about you come too Renn?" he asked already thinking that Kayla had showing them around in mind. He didn't know if he was right, but if she was willing to show him to his room maybe he could get a little extra.
Back to top Go down
Renn
Mansion Noob
Renn

First Day(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day(Open)   First Day(Open) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 4:15 pm

Renn shrugged, "S'pose so. It can't hurt at least." She picked up her bags, "What d'you do to get in here anyway? Burn summit? Kill someone?"
Back to top Go down
Kayla
Event Mod
Event Mod
Kayla

First Day(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day(Open)   First Day(Open) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 1:34 am

Kayla looked at the two of them. "Sure I don't mind showing around two newbies." She smiled and waited for them to get their bags and such ready to go show them their rooms before the tour started. She moved over to the stairs and waited for them.
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Mansion Noob
Daniel

First Day(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day(Open)   First Day(Open) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 5:13 pm

"Good. It's always good to have someone to help us out," he said smiling up at her laughing when she called him a newbie. "Nah just a case of assault what about you? Sure you weren't looking for someone to talk about murder tips?" he asked jokingly as he started to walk up the stairs with his bags.
Back to top Go down
Renn
Mansion Noob
Renn

First Day(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day(Open)   First Day(Open) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:19 am

"Me?" Said Renn as she picked up her bags and followed Daniel up the stairs, "Nah, not killed anyone yet. I burnt stuff mainly, or nicked it. Stuff like that. What d'ya know about this place anyway, why r'we here?
Back to top Go down
Renn
Mansion Noob
Renn

First Day(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day(Open)   First Day(Open) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:22 am

(( Should we move to a new thread if we leave the doors?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First Day(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day(Open)   First Day(Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Day(Open)
Page 1 of 1