The Mansion
The Mansion
The Mansion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Mansion

O'Ryan Mansion (2010)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Beauty-Angels.11.04.16.Jina.XXX.720p.WMV-KTR
metal clad room (open to all :D) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 3:31 pm by Guest

» Beauty-Angels.11.04.16.Jina.XXX.720p.WMV-KTR
metal clad room (open to all :D) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 3:29 pm by Guest

» Css3 Full Tutorial Pdf
metal clad room (open to all :D) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 8:00 am by Guest

» Css3 Full Tutorial Pdf
metal clad room (open to all :D) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 7:56 am by Guest

» Css3 Full Tutorial Pdf
metal clad room (open to all :D) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 7:55 am by Guest

» Backuptrans License Key Free
metal clad room (open to all :D) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 10:22 pm by Guest

» Backuptrans License Key Free
metal clad room (open to all :D) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 10:19 pm by Guest

» ????zoids Genesis 1 50? Op Ed
metal clad room (open to all :D) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 8:55 pm by Guest

» Ali Baba Et Les 40 Voleurs (Fernandel) | Checked
metal clad room (open to all :D) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 4:23 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

metal clad room (open to all :D)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vaati
Mansion Noob
Vaati

metal clad room (open to all :D) Empty
PostSubject: metal clad room (open to all :D)   metal clad room (open to all :D) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:10 pm

*morde calmly sits int eh middle of a huge metal room, the walls, floor, ceiling,everything, the room looked like it was ment as a meditation room, it was round and almost perfect with its measurements, the room beng almost a perfect circal. scraps of metal laid all over the room though, easily over 250 small and big metal scraps just laid around, mode looked around at the room eh spent making perfect for hsi meditaions and pratice and smield a bit, the 14 year old master of metalproud of hsi work. another thing to note about the room as that the ballance seems to eb better than anywhere else int eh mantion, like it was built as th core of the mantion,m anyone that would enter the room would feel a calming and almost soothing feeling witht eh ballance in the room, the the megnetic structure of the room was perfect for humans to thrive*
Back to top Go down
Kayla
Event Mod
Event Mod
Kayla

Attitude : happy
Kinesis : Telekinesis

PostSubject: Re: metal clad room (open to all :D)   metal clad room (open to all :D) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:45 am

Kayla was getting lost intentionally just to figure out where everything was in this huge mansion. She knew she was on the second floor but she was trying to forget that to help herself get even more lost. It wasn't working for her. She then passed a room and something had caught her eye. She looked in the room and saw someone there with the metal room which made her eyes widen. She had never seem something like that before. Kayla stepped into the room and felt a calm feeling wash over her. "Uhm hello?"
Back to top Go down
Vaati
Mansion Noob
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: metal clad room (open to all :D)   metal clad room (open to all :D) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:54 am

Mordekaiser looked up and saw the girl that had just walked in, the 50 fot long empty room int he center of the mantionw as not something yo can miss easily. he ahd gotten ahold of this room from the staff members, and he bereinded one to pick whatever room he wanted, the whole metal room had only a few lights, but the walls amde the room bright still. he tilted hsi head tot he right side, thinking why she would be in hsi room without any reason, adn ti btohered him*
"what do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Kayla
Event Mod
Event Mod
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: metal clad room (open to all :D)   metal clad room (open to all :D) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:05 am

Kayla looked around the area of the room that could be seen along with him. It was so big to her that she couldn't believe that it was here but she still wasn't freaking out about it. With the room on her mind, she had forgotten of where she really was. "I seem to have gotten lost in this huge mansion. Could you help me find my way to my room?"
Back to top Go down
Vaati
Mansion Noob
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: metal clad room (open to all :D)   metal clad room (open to all :D) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:10 am

*Mordekaiser sigehd and shook his head, seeing no reason to help this lady out, as it would do othing to benifit him. he wanted to get to meditaion and that was that. he shook his head calmly*
"no, i cant, please leave or you will be ripped into tiny pieces. if you want to watch the show though. feel free to step in the glass watchbox"
*he then pointed behind him where there was a thick glass window that she could not see in, the door leading to it next to the glass*
Back to top Go down
Kayla
Event Mod
Event Mod
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: metal clad room (open to all :D)   metal clad room (open to all :D) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 10:22 pm

Kayla was a bit surprised when he said he wouldn't help her. But at least now she knew not to ask him for something unless it couldn't be helped. She began to feel threaten in her mind but she wasn't reacting to it. It was unusual for her to be like this. "I'll watch the show then." She said thinking that with that she wouldn't be hurt.
Back to top Go down
Vaati
Mansion Noob
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: metal clad room (open to all :D)   metal clad room (open to all :D) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 2:11 pm

*morde nodded and once she had gotten intot he room, he started to meditate, soon the metal shards in the room twiching and wiggleing aout then they stspining around morde at great speeds, the hundreds of shards spirailing around him violently*
Back to top Go down
Kayla
Event Mod
Event Mod
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: metal clad room (open to all :D)   metal clad room (open to all :D) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 7:53 pm

Kayla walked over to te glass room to keep herself safe. She didn't know why she didn't just walk out of the room and find her own way back to hers. She wondered if it was possible to have more than one power and if she could develop another one. It would be great if she could not have to lift a finger and also not have to take crap from people. She looked over at him with the metal spinning, glad to be inside the glass.
Back to top Go down
Vaati
Mansion Noob
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: metal clad room (open to all :D)   metal clad room (open to all :D) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 8:51 pm

*morde stoped about an hour later, sweating a bit from all the consentration. lookt the glass watchroom*
"well, how was that?"
Back to top Go down
Kayla
Event Mod
Event Mod
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: metal clad room (open to all :D)   metal clad room (open to all :D) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 10:58 pm

Kayla blinked her eyes as the show ended. She was sad that it was over since the glass room was a safe enough place and plus it was a good show. Of course all good things have to come to an end though. "It was awesome." She said with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Vaati
Mansion Noob
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: metal clad room (open to all :D)   metal clad room (open to all :D) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 12:05 am

*morde nodded and showed ehr the door out*
"i meditate alot to try and keep myself focused and fit. i dont want you learning from me so leave while i do my phisical training"
Back to top Go down
Kayla
Event Mod
Event Mod
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: metal clad room (open to all :D)   metal clad room (open to all :D) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 9:20 pm

Kayla was shown to the door before she knew it was happening. The show had stopped but she wanted to see more of what he could do without actually learning from him but just seeing it for her own eyes if only once. "I don't suppose a puppy eye look would get me anywhere to see you train once?"
Back to top Go down
Vaati
Mansion Noob
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: metal clad room (open to all :D)   metal clad room (open to all :D) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 11:52 pm

*morde sighed and shook hsi head*
"fine, i will let youse eme train if you can tell me how many degrees off this room is to ebign a perfect circal..."
Back to top Go down
Kayla
Event Mod
Event Mod
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: metal clad room (open to all :D)   metal clad room (open to all :D) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:31 pm

Kayla started to look around the room, kind of wishing that she paid more attention in her math classes now. She had always gotten an A in the class but it seemed to be a long time that she was in any class. "I'm going to take a wild guess here and say ten degrees."
Back to top Go down
Vaati
Mansion Noob
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: metal clad room (open to all :D)   metal clad room (open to all :D) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 5:10 pm

*morde sook his head*
"three..."
Back to top Go down
Kayla
Event Mod
Event Mod
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: metal clad room (open to all :D)   metal clad room (open to all :D) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 1:55 pm

"...I was close." Kayla said to him while looking at him still. "Please can I stay for a little while longer?" She couldn't believe that she was asking this but right now she wanted to see how he trained. "It's not like I could copy what you do in one session and then do it myself."
Back to top Go down
Vaati
Mansion Noob
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: metal clad room (open to all :D)   metal clad room (open to all :D) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:25 pm

*morde started to get a bit angery*
"you could if you had half a mind maybe! now get out and come when i am finished if you care to see me so much!"
Back to top Go down
Kayla
Event Mod
Event Mod
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: metal clad room (open to all :D)   metal clad room (open to all :D) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 1:33 pm

Kayla looked just about anywhere that wasn't his face. She was never really yelled at before in her life and so she didn't know how to take all of this. But she didn't want to be insulted like this. "I have more then half a mind. Don't treat me like a little kid because I'm not."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: metal clad room (open to all :D)   metal clad room (open to all :D) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

metal clad room (open to all :D)
Page 1 of 1