The Mansion
The Mansion
The Mansion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Mansion

O'Ryan Mansion (2010)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Beauty-Angels.11.04.16.Jina.XXX.720p.WMV-KTR
Lucky day(Open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 3:31 pm by Guest

» Beauty-Angels.11.04.16.Jina.XXX.720p.WMV-KTR
Lucky day(Open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 3:29 pm by Guest

» Css3 Full Tutorial Pdf
Lucky day(Open) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 8:00 am by Guest

» Css3 Full Tutorial Pdf
Lucky day(Open) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 7:56 am by Guest

» Css3 Full Tutorial Pdf
Lucky day(Open) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 7:55 am by Guest

» Backuptrans License Key Free
Lucky day(Open) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 10:22 pm by Guest

» Backuptrans License Key Free
Lucky day(Open) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 10:19 pm by Guest

» ????zoids Genesis 1 50? Op Ed
Lucky day(Open) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 8:55 pm by Guest

» Ali Baba Et Les 40 Voleurs (Fernandel) | Checked
Lucky day(Open) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 4:23 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Lucky day(Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dots
Admin/King of boredom
Dots

Attitude : Arrogant
Kinesis : Barokinesis
Dating(rp wise) : No one

Lucky day(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Lucky day(Open)   Lucky day(Open) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:16 pm

Rafe shielded his eyes as he stepped out of the taxi, the sun shining in his eyes making it hard for him to see the front door. It was quite annoying to have the sunlight constantly beaming down into your eyes. However as he made his way beneath the shade beneath the roof which partially hung over the front door he was hit in the back of the head with his suitcase. That's right, he'd forgotten it back in the taxi.Bastard! Rafe sighed and jumped to his feet, making his way through the doors which had swung open upon his falling.
Back to top Go down
Kayla
Event Mod
Event Mod
Kayla

Attitude : happy
Kinesis : Telekinesis

Lucky day(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucky day(Open)   Lucky day(Open) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:48 pm

Kayla had found herself in the back of a police cruiser again. If only she had seen her taillightthat needed to be fixing before she had gotten out on the road that night. One little screw up and now she was off to an orphanage that was already in sight. Soon she had arrived at the one place she never wanted to be at. She was told that it was as special as she was but she wasn't sure about that. The cop opened her door for her and then took out the belongs she had left and left her there. She saw that the door was already open and there was a guy there. "Um new here as well?"
Back to top Go down
Dots
Admin/King of boredom
Dots

Lucky day(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucky day(Open)   Lucky day(Open) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:55 pm

Rafe sighed and rubbed his shoulder that had popped slightly during his hard fall to floor below.Damn that hurt. Looking back, he noticed a girl making her way up the front steps. Well now he knew that this place wouldn't be all that bad."Yeah. My name is Rafe. What about you?" He saved no time with introductions as he watched her, a slight smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Kayla
Event Mod
Event Mod
Kayla

Lucky day(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucky day(Open)   Lucky day(Open) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 5:03 pm

Kayla had picked up her two bags that she had and had walked towards the stairs to get inside of the house. They weren't too heavy from her easily using her power to take most of the weight off of her arm muscles. "Kayla." She put her bags down when she was at the top of the stairs and then held her hand out for him. "Pleasure to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Dots
Admin/King of boredom
Dots

Lucky day(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucky day(Open)   Lucky day(Open) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 5:10 pm

Rafe looked down at her hand before setting his bag down on the floor, and shaking her hand. A childish smile was upon his face."Nice to meet you." He released her hand and waved his hand over his back, releasing the gravity that was holding it down and allowing it to return to his hand."I don't really see anyone else around. Maybe we're suppose to find our rooms on our own." He held a curious tone and scratched his head with his free hand.
Back to top Go down
Kayla
Event Mod
Event Mod
Kayla

Lucky day(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucky day(Open)   Lucky day(Open) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 5:43 pm

"I wouldn't be surprised if we had to find rooms ourselves. And I'm guessing they're all upstairs too." Kayla said while she took hold of her bags after shaking his hand. "Better start looking then if you want these bags out of the way just as much as I do." She was wondering about the layout of the mansion ever since she was told that she was going to be transfered here.
Back to top Go down
Dots
Admin/King of boredom
Dots

Lucky day(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucky day(Open)   Lucky day(Open) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 5:47 pm

"Yeah. Hopefully we don't get lost." Rafe smiled and looked around the hall, spotting the stairs just beside them. That was convenient. he waited, starting for the stairs as she began to walk so that they were side by side. Hopefully they didn't get lost on the way, but if so then at least he had company.
Back to top Go down
Mansion
Mansion Noob
Mansion

Attitude : timid

Lucky day(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucky day(Open)   Lucky day(Open) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:55 pm

From a safe distance, Mansion was dropped off by a friend of her most recent foster family. She'd not gone 'home' again and they decided this was the last straw. So after locating her, they had a friend drop her off at the orphanage on the hill. The man didn't want to get too close, so he dropped her off at the bottom of the hill and took off.
She watched as two others were dropped off, from behind a tree. And as the boy stepped through the door; she finally approached the large house.
Back to top Go down
Kayla
Event Mod
Event Mod
Kayla

Lucky day(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucky day(Open)   Lucky day(Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:07 am

"Getting lost is very possible for our first time being inside this building, but hopefully we'll learn the layout quickly." Kayla said as she walked into the doors of the mansion. She looked at the room they walked in, surprised of the way it looked. It wasn't what she was expecting. She began to walk towards the stairs with him by her side and a bag in each hand.
Back to top Go down
Dots
Admin/King of boredom
Dots

Lucky day(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucky day(Open)   Lucky day(Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 9:08 pm

"Yeah that's what I'm hoping." Rafe looked back outside for a moment, and rubbed his eyes. Was that a girl just now He rubbed his eyes and looked towards the tree, but he could no longer see her. If it was a girl then she was pretty good at hiding. Shaking his head, he walked up the stairs and up to the second floor."Think they are on this floor?"
Back to top Go down
Mansion
Mansion Noob
Mansion

Lucky day(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucky day(Open)   Lucky day(Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 9:18 pm

Blushing brightly and moving as quickly as she could, Mansion hid from the view of the boy who'd just turned his head her way. Finally she approached and hid from view on the other side of the door. Waiting to enter until The other two weren't just inside to gawk at her entry. She panted heavily, and tried to calm herself... They're only kids... viscous, cool, calm, kids...
Back to top Go down
Kayla
Event Mod
Event Mod
Kayla

Lucky day(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucky day(Open)   Lucky day(Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 10:15 pm

"Same with me." Kayla said as she looked in the direction he did. She didn't seen anything there and just ignored it for the most part. They then reached the top of the stairs and Kayla looked down the hallway they came upon. She wasn't sure which way to go now. Kayla had thought she heard something but she couldn't be sure of what it was. "They just might be."
Back to top Go down
Dots
Admin/King of boredom
Dots

Lucky day(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucky day(Open)   Lucky day(Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 10:21 pm

Rafe clutched his bag in his hand, and made his way to one of the doors."Well it's not locked." He said as he turned the knob to open the door. Inside there was a bed, closet, dresser, and a desk topped off with a computer. It was simple, but it would have to do."I guess I'll have the room." He walked inside and placed his bag on the bed. On his way out he found a key on the computer desk, placing it in his pocket after he locked the door.
Back to top Go down
Mansion
Mansion Noob
Mansion

Lucky day(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucky day(Open)   Lucky day(Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 10:25 pm

At the door, Mansion could hear as the two made their way up the stairs, and decided it was safe to go inside. She looked around warily, and crept up the stairs careful to not make too much noise. When she got to the top, she looked around as quickly as she could. There was still a girl in the hall. She did her best to act calm and natural and said "Hey" as she made her way to a door, she smiled and let herself inside.
Back to top Go down
Kayla
Event Mod
Event Mod
Kayla

Lucky day(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucky day(Open)   Lucky day(Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 10:40 pm

Kayla watched as he went to a door and easily found a room. It would seem that finding a room wasn't going to be hard at all. "Good for you." She had walked over to another door and was about to open it when she heard a word from a female voice. She had to say that she didn't expect that. Almost instantly Kayla returned the greeting and turned her head in time to see the smile before the girl went in the room. She then made her way into another bedroom and smiled as she put her bags down for the last time and took the key that was on her new desk as well. "I found a room too."
Back to top Go down
Dots
Admin/King of boredom
Dots

Lucky day(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucky day(Open)   Lucky day(Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 10:52 pm

Rafe took his phone from his pocket, but found himself looking up towards the stairs at the sound of another girl's voice. Was she? No.... he was just imagining things back there. He was sure he was. But she seemed real."Hey. How's it going?" He smiled, but saw his question was maybe put off to the side as she walked into another roon.
Back to top Go down
Mansion
Mansion Noob
Mansion

Lucky day(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucky day(Open)   Lucky day(Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:00 pm

Before she could shut the door, Mansion was frozen by words she thought were directed at her. Quickly; she racked her brain for the most casual reaction. She let her bag fall to the floor, turned and stepped back into the hall. She leaned against her the door frame and smiled at the boy who'd just spoken to her. "Hey" she said again, and internally chastised herself for not being able to come up with anything better.
Back to top Go down
Kayla
Event Mod
Event Mod
Kayla

Lucky day(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucky day(Open)   Lucky day(Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:16 pm

Kayla turned and closed her door before locking it with the key. She then put the key in her pocket, glad to of seen Rafe lock his own door to remind her of wanting o keep the room that she found. She didn't want to kicked out of her own room now that she had easily found one. Kayla then walked over to the two of them. "Wanna go explore this mansion now?" She asked the both of them.
Back to top Go down
Dots
Admin/King of boredom
Dots

Lucky day(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucky day(Open)   Lucky day(Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:48 pm

Rafe had been looking around the hall in an attempt to easily identify a couple of rooms, but his attention was brought back to the girl as she made her way from the room again."I think you already said that." A friendly smile gifted his lips as he held out his hand for her to shake."My names Rafe. Nice to meet you." He didn't know why, but he was ways friendly with everyone. Including those who spoke ill of him. Glances over, he gave Kayla a small nod."Yeah sure let's go."
Back to top Go down
Mansion
Mansion Noob
Mansion

Lucky day(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucky day(Open)   Lucky day(Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:51 pm

After hearing the girls words, Mansion giggled lightly. Then; shook Rafe's hand, because it was the thing to do. She smiled at them both and said "My name is Mansion."
Back to top Go down
Kayla
Event Mod
Event Mod
Kayla

Lucky day(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucky day(Open)   Lucky day(Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:57 pm

Kayla looked over at the girl as she giggled after hearing what she said. "Oh.." Kayla smiled at the girl that apparently was named mansion. "Well I meant the building. Looks like that's what I'll be calling this place from now on." She smiled a bit more at the two of them. "But at least you'll name will be easy for me to remember.
Back to top Go down
Mansion
Mansion Noob
Mansion

Lucky day(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucky day(Open)   Lucky day(Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:01 am

She laughed a little nervous laugh and nodded. "I guess it will. Just a sec, I'll come with you." Mansion spun and went back to her room, moved her bag to bedside and grabbed the key from the desk, then went out, locked the room and returned to the two. "I don't think I caught your name." she said to the girl there.
Back to top Go down
Kayla
Event Mod
Event Mod
Kayla

Lucky day(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucky day(Open)   Lucky day(Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:29 am

Kayla smiled still and nodded her head. She waited in her spot with Rafe still there. Then her shyness came around. She was okay up until now when they didn't have anything related to the building to talk about right now. "Whoops, my bad. It's Kayla." She couldn't believe she had forgotten to introduce herself. Her parents had taught her better then that.
Back to top Go down
Dots
Admin/King of boredom
Dots

Lucky day(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucky day(Open)   Lucky day(Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 5:24 pm

"I don't think we caught your name either." Rafe tilted his head, already making guesses about what if was in his. So he had two girls at his side. That was certainly a plus to walking alone, and by himself around this overly sized home. If he was going to get lost, then what better way to do it than with two others with him to keep him company."Should we go then." He'd already started off down the hallway, but managing to accidently forget about the two of them in that brief moment.
Back to top Go down
Mansion
Mansion Noob
Mansion

Lucky day(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucky day(Open)   Lucky day(Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:04 pm

"Ummm..." Mansion paused. "My name is Mansion." And then she blushed brightly.
"If you don't mind if I explore with you?" She so wanted them to let her come along. She knew that if she didn't try in the first place, she would end up by herself again; and all she really wanted was friends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lucky day(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucky day(Open)   Lucky day(Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lucky day(Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next