The Mansion
The Mansion
The Mansion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Mansion

O'Ryan Mansion (2010)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Beauty-Angels.11.04.16.Jina.XXX.720p.WMV-KTR
The Genesis Chronicles Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 3:31 pm by Guest

» Beauty-Angels.11.04.16.Jina.XXX.720p.WMV-KTR
The Genesis Chronicles Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 3:29 pm by Guest

» Css3 Full Tutorial Pdf
The Genesis Chronicles Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 8:00 am by Guest

» Css3 Full Tutorial Pdf
The Genesis Chronicles Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 7:56 am by Guest

» Css3 Full Tutorial Pdf
The Genesis Chronicles Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 7:55 am by Guest

» Backuptrans License Key Free
The Genesis Chronicles Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 10:22 pm by Guest

» Backuptrans License Key Free
The Genesis Chronicles Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 10:19 pm by Guest

» ????zoids Genesis 1 50? Op Ed
The Genesis Chronicles Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 8:55 pm by Guest

» Ali Baba Et Les 40 Voleurs (Fernandel) | Checked
The Genesis Chronicles Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 4:23 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

The Genesis Chronicles

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kayla
Event Mod
Event Mod
Kayla

Attitude : happy
Kinesis : Telekinesis

The Genesis Chronicles Empty
PostSubject: The Genesis Chronicles   The Genesis Chronicles Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 6:51 pm

The Genesis Chronicles Genesi10

The Plot
The Future. The country is torn in two. But to understand why we must travel back several years. 3 to be precise. That was when the corrupt dictator Judah Marshall initiated the Genesis Project. Under the guise of testing for, then giving a shot to cure, cancer, Marshall really tested the entire country's population for whether they contained the Genesis gene. The shot those containing the Gene were given activated the Gene. The reactions were different for different people, but the overall result was always the same. All the test subjects gained super powers. Marshall had these 'supers' as they came to call themselves whisked off to training camps where he began to forge his own army of super soldiers. However many supers from this original test group felt what Marshall had done to them was evil, and they wanted no part in his army. The 12 supers broke off and formed the beginnings of the Resistance. Now the battle continues, the Resistance has swollen in numbers, but so has Marshall's army since Marshall put the Genesis shot into mass production. The resistance is lead by the original founding members, the Council of 12 as they call themselves. The humans of the country must choose a side. Will they support the resistance and fight for freedom and justice? Or will they help Judah and cherish the promise of safety? Either way, one thing is certain. The war is only just beginning.

~Rules~
~Canons~
~Advertise~
Back to top Go down
Ace
Mansion Noob
Ace

Attitude : Haha Attitude?
Kinesis : shadow
Dating(rp wise) : single

PostSubject: Re: The Genesis Chronicles   The Genesis Chronicles Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:38 pm

ILL JOIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Chris
Mansion Noob
Chris

Attitude : Ehhh find out yourself

PostSubject: Re: The Genesis Chronicles   The Genesis Chronicles Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 3:07 pm

i'll join if u need help
Back to top Go down
Kayla
Event Mod
Event Mod
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: The Genesis Chronicles   The Genesis Chronicles Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 4:54 pm

its just there for you to see and join if you want. ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Genesis Chronicles   The Genesis Chronicles Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 5:24 pm

lol i was looking at the site and decided that i wasn't too interested in it and that i was pretty sick of reading rules and such XD
Back to top Go down
Kayla
Event Mod
Event Mod
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: The Genesis Chronicles   The Genesis Chronicles Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 7:14 pm

lol well the rules are all general and you only have to look at the bottom to get the code word so that the admin knows you read the rules XD

i didn't even read them and only skipped down to the codeword rule
but i guess no partner for anna dang XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Genesis Chronicles   The Genesis Chronicles Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 7:25 pm

lmao i have too many committments to too many sites as it is so yeah kinda no time lol.
Back to top Go down
Kayla
Event Mod
Event Mod
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: The Genesis Chronicles   The Genesis Chronicles Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 7:29 pm

lmao and yet you find time to answer me on here XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Genesis Chronicles   The Genesis Chronicles Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 7:57 pm

lol i'm going back and fourth between about three sites ^^
Back to top Go down
Kayla
Event Mod
Event Mod
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: The Genesis Chronicles   The Genesis Chronicles Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 8:00 pm

lmao im going back and forward between this site and the genesis one. not much activity in either of them plus AIM and solitaire =]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Genesis Chronicles   The Genesis Chronicles Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 8:15 pm

lol atm i'm just flipping back between this site and Nightfall and on facebook XD
Back to top Go down
Kayla
Event Mod
Event Mod
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: The Genesis Chronicles   The Genesis Chronicles Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 8:20 pm

lolz facebook for me too. just had dinner and now its back to chatting and hoping that another fight doesn't break out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Genesis Chronicles   The Genesis Chronicles Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 8:23 pm

i'm bored and had food too lol. my parents and sis went to town so there isn't any fighting among my sibs yet.
Back to top Go down
Kayla
Event Mod
Event Mod
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: The Genesis Chronicles   The Genesis Chronicles Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 8:26 pm

my parents fought again then my sis, mom's friend, mom nd i all had dinner without mi dad nd now he's over there eating dinner with them cuz they're slow nd im bac here wanting a mounatin dew XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Genesis Chronicles   The Genesis Chronicles Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Genesis Chronicles
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mansion :: Spam :: Advertise-
Jump to: