The Mansion
The Mansion
The Mansion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Mansion

O'Ryan Mansion (2010)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Beauty-Angels.11.04.16.Jina.XXX.720p.WMV-KTR
Exploring Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 3:31 pm by Guest

» Beauty-Angels.11.04.16.Jina.XXX.720p.WMV-KTR
Exploring Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 3:29 pm by Guest

» Css3 Full Tutorial Pdf
Exploring Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 8:00 am by Guest

» Css3 Full Tutorial Pdf
Exploring Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 7:56 am by Guest

» Css3 Full Tutorial Pdf
Exploring Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 7:55 am by Guest

» Backuptrans License Key Free
Exploring Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 10:22 pm by Guest

» Backuptrans License Key Free
Exploring Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 10:19 pm by Guest

» ????zoids Genesis 1 50? Op Ed
Exploring Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 8:55 pm by Guest

» Ali Baba Et Les 40 Voleurs (Fernandel) | Checked
Exploring Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 4:23 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Exploring

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mansion
Mansion Noob
Mansion

Attitude : timid

Exploring Empty
PostSubject: Exploring   Exploring Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:09 pm

Mansion was tired of sitting in her room alone. She had hardly had enough gumption to go along with the others to explore when she'd first arrived. She'd been keeping to herself alot in the time following. After some coaxing, she mounted her resolve to a level where she decided to leave her room. She paused at the door a moment, then slowly opened it and peeked out.

There was no one visible to her in the hallway, so she started to step out. She closed her door softly behind her.
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Mansion Noob
Daniel

Exploring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring   Exploring Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:40 pm

Daniel lay on his bed staring up at the ceiling. He hadn't been there very long and because of that he couldn't sleep. He still hadn't warmed up to the idea of living in the mansion, but he was trying to not be to anti-social. The silence had finally gotten to him so he swung his legs over and got out of bed heading to the door. Hopefully he would find something to do in the house.

When he opened the door he saw a figure down the hall and he moved closer deciding that talking to someone wouldn't be too bad. "Hey," he said keeping his voice low.
Back to top Go down
Mansion
Mansion Noob
Mansion

Exploring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring   Exploring Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:36 pm

Mansion gave a small start when she heard the voice behind her. She turned quickly and blushed brightly; "Oh hi." she said and laughed. Then silently chastised herself for laughing... That wasn't funny you dolt! "Umm, What's up?" She asked with a smile trying to save herself form looking like a moron.
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Mansion Noob
Daniel

Exploring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring   Exploring Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 2:14 am

Daniel smiled a bit at her when she left. Silently laughing he looked towards the stairs thinking that he would try to find something to do. “Right now? I’m standing in a dark hallway since I couldn’t sleep. I think you’re doing the same thing. I’m Daniel by the way,” he said looking around the hallway for a second.
Back to top Go down
Mansion
Mansion Noob
Mansion

Exploring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring   Exploring Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 2:17 am

Mansion started talking without thinking; her words spilled out. "Ha, yeah I guess so; you got me there. I'm Mansion. I was just going to go out exploring." She trailed off then, and looked at him. Then smiled. Hoping she'd not put him off.
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Mansion Noob
Daniel

Exploring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring   Exploring Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 9:39 pm

Daniel smiled at her and thought that she was interesting. Most people would've gotten mad at him for being sarcastic like that, but since she'd gone along with it he smiled and decided to keep talking with her. "Well then exploring sounds fun. Would you like any company while you walk around? I could use someone to talk to," he said smiling still.
Back to top Go down
Mansion
Mansion Noob
Mansion

Exploring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring   Exploring Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 9:46 pm

Mansion's eyes lit up, then she tried to act nonchalant. "Yeah sure. If you want. I'm a good listener." She said and took a few steps forward. "I'm not really sure where to go." She said while looking down the hall and biting her lip out of nervousness.
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Mansion Noob
Daniel

Exploring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring   Exploring Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 10:43 pm

Daniel walked towards the stairs at the end of the hall. "Really? Then I'll end up talking a lot to pass the type. And since neither of us knows where to go or where we want to go in my case we'll just wander aimlessly," he said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Mansion
Mansion Noob
Mansion

Exploring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring   Exploring Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 10:50 pm

Mansion could only blush and walk with him as she smiled. She could think of nothing to say. After a few steps though. She tripped over her own feet and bust out laughing. And started blushing even more. She was red all over.
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Mansion Noob
Daniel

Exploring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring   Exploring Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 12:22 am

Daniel couldn't help but laugh along with her as she tripped a bit. It looked like she was having a good time surprisingly. "You okay Mansion?" he asked in between laughter.
Back to top Go down
Mansion
Mansion Noob
Mansion

Exploring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring   Exploring Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 12:26 am

"I'm ok. Just can't keep my feet apparently." She looked over at him, hoping she didn't sound too stupid. "How long have you been here?" She asked after a moment.
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Mansion Noob
Daniel

Exploring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring   Exploring Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:57 am

"As long as you're okay," he said as he looked back at her. "Only a day so far. You're the third person that I've met. What about you?" he asked in return.
Back to top Go down
Mansion
Mansion Noob
Mansion

Exploring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring   Exploring Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 2:57 am

"Oh, a little while." She said to him. Then paused awkwardly for a moment. "So... you said you would talk." She laughed again. Then tried a door on her right.
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Mansion Noob
Daniel

Exploring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring   Exploring Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:02 pm

"I will talk," he said smiling as she tried to open the door. "Why couldn't you sleep? I can't sleep mostly because I'm still adjusting to the idea of a group home. Living here seems like it might be a little bit too crowded."
Back to top Go down
Mansion
Mansion Noob
Mansion

Exploring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring   Exploring Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:07 pm

"Yeah, it's a new idea for me too..." She said as the door opened. It was pitch black inside. "I can't sleep because..." She had to pause to think of a reason. She did not really know herself. "I guess because I haven't used the energy required to make me tired." She felt along the wall for a light switch. There was a mounted light with a pull chord that her hand hit. She pulled the chord to reveal a bunch of trunks, boxes and half dressed manikins. She scrunched her face; not sure what to think. But hesitated to actually walk in.
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Mansion Noob
Daniel

Exploring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring   Exploring Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 12:03 am

"I don't really like the idea, but I'm here so I figure better try to get used to it. I've met all good people so far," he said looking inside of the room. When she didn't walk in he walked in ahead of her taking a look around at all of the stuff that was in there. "Then you need to do something that tires you out." Daniel wasn't sure why all of the stuff was there.
Back to top Go down
Mansion
Mansion Noob
Mansion

Exploring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring   Exploring Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 6:40 pm

Mansion looked up at Daniel and cocked her head. "That's the problem though. I can't find anything to do." Then she walked into the room and started poking around. Everything here was odd.
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Mansion Noob
Daniel

Exploring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring   Exploring Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 5:08 pm

"Well we're doing something right now. Think of something to do and we can see about doing it," he said trying to think of something that could get them tired.
Back to top Go down
Mansion
Mansion Noob
Mansion

Exploring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring   Exploring Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 6:58 pm

Mansion thought hard, the first things that came to mind all involved physical exercise, and she didn't think that was what they'd meant. She scrunched her face and thought a minute. "Well, we could run around the building... Or we could look at this stuff." then she laughed nervously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Exploring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring   Exploring Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exploring
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mansion :: O'Ryan Mansion 2nd Floor :: Hallway-
Jump to: