The Mansion
The Mansion
The Mansion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Mansion

O'Ryan Mansion (2010)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Beauty-Angels.11.04.16.Jina.XXX.720p.WMV-KTR
Snuck out sneaking in Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 3:31 pm by Guest

» Beauty-Angels.11.04.16.Jina.XXX.720p.WMV-KTR
Snuck out sneaking in Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 3:29 pm by Guest

» Css3 Full Tutorial Pdf
Snuck out sneaking in Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 8:00 am by Guest

» Css3 Full Tutorial Pdf
Snuck out sneaking in Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 7:56 am by Guest

» Css3 Full Tutorial Pdf
Snuck out sneaking in Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 7:55 am by Guest

» Backuptrans License Key Free
Snuck out sneaking in Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 10:22 pm by Guest

» Backuptrans License Key Free
Snuck out sneaking in Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 10:19 pm by Guest

» ????zoids Genesis 1 50? Op Ed
Snuck out sneaking in Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 8:55 pm by Guest

» Ali Baba Et Les 40 Voleurs (Fernandel) | Checked
Snuck out sneaking in Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 4:23 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Snuck out sneaking in

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuki
Mansion Noob
Yuki

Snuck out sneaking in Empty
PostSubject: Snuck out sneaking in   Snuck out sneaking in Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 7:09 pm

Nyx had just snuck out of the house cause her guitar needed another string after someone had broke it. Though Nyx didn't actually specifically know who it was she didn't excatly know everyone at the mansion yet, but Nyx did know that one guy had been eyeing her guitar for awhile so she pretty much assumed it was him. Now if Nyx actually knew his name she would've had him pay for the new string but since she didn't she had to pay for it. Nyx sighed she was standing in front of the house just about to call her friend to open the door which would be a sign of Nyx being sucessful. Though Nyx could've just picked the lock but she just didn't feel like making the effort to do that, so she just took out her cellphone and called her friend who immdiately picked up. "Hello?" "Hey, its Nyx. Open the door." "I see you sucessfully snuck out." "Of course I snuck out sucessfully. Shoot, I've been sneaking out for a long time there are a ton of tricks up my sleeves." "I see, okay I'll open up the door. See you then." Her friend then hung up the phone and Nyx hung up her phone too. Maybe I should just pick the lock. She thought.
Back to top Go down
Dots
Admin/King of boredom
Dots

Attitude : Arrogant
Kinesis : Barokinesis
Dating(rp wise) : No one

PostSubject: Re: Snuck out sneaking in   Snuck out sneaking in Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 3:59 pm

Rafe sighed as he walked don the hall, heading for the front door. He was a little tired from staying up all night partying with a few kids rooming beside him. Of course the party pretty much ended when a member of the staff came rolling around and ruined it all. Now here he was heading to the front door for god knows why, but he wasn't the only one. Ahead of him was a guy he'd seen around te mansion a couple of times, but he wad always with some guy. What was he up to?
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Mansion Noob
Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Snuck out sneaking in   Snuck out sneaking in Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 4:31 am

(OOC: Is the guy the one that was eyeing Nyx's guitar or is he Nyx's friend? Who I haven't even said the gender of yet. Just making sure..before I copy my post out of wordpad and paste it here)

Back to top Go down
Dots
Admin/King of boredom
Dots

PostSubject: Re: Snuck out sneaking in   Snuck out sneaking in Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 5:15 pm

(The guy who was eyeing her guitar)
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Mansion Noob
Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Snuck out sneaking in   Snuck out sneaking in Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 2:49 am

(OOC: Thought I posted my post...)

Nyx had gotten tired of waiting, today her patience was quite short and was in the mood for things to happen quickly and not take awhile or a very long time. Nyx sighed as she took out the tools needed to pick the lock. Nyx then fit the tools in the key hole, moved something here, wiggled something there and viola! An locked door now unlocked. Nyx pushed open the door and saw the guy who was eyeing her guitar earlier. "Oh, its you. Do you want something?." She said and noticed that there was guy behind him. "Your guitar..." He began. "I did not break it." "Well, who did?" Nyx asked. "I need to give that person a bill giving me the money I paid for in order to buy a new string or at least a sorry." She said. "The person can not pay money, but their probably sorry." "Probably?" "Yeah, its kinda hard to explain..." "What's so hard to explain- Know what? Just forget it." Nyx said.
Back to top Go down
Dots
Admin/King of boredom
Dots

PostSubject: Re: Snuck out sneaking in   Snuck out sneaking in Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 7:13 pm

Rafe watched as the door suddenly flew open, and a girl stepped inside to find herself instantly engaging in a conversation with the male in front of him. Scratching his head, he gave a slight sigh as he decided to go and speak to them both."Hey. How's it going?" His voice was pretty calm and yet relaxed as it flowed its way from his mouth with much ease.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Mansion Noob
Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Snuck out sneaking in   Snuck out sneaking in Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 11:27 am

Nyx was just about to leave when she saw a guy come up to her and the guy. "Hey how's it going?" He said. Nyx saw the guy who she still didn't know his name leave. Nyx just crossed arms, then said. "Not much is going on, but if we stay here for a certain period of time. Well, you never know who might come by." Nyx then began to walk but stopped after a few steps, a thought had just came in her mind. "And don't even think about snitching on me cause if you do I'll make your life a living fuckin hell." Nyx then smiled a bit. "Besides, those who snitch on me get stitches."She sung. Nyx then turned her head to look back at the guy she still wore a smile on her face, execpt it was a bit more welcoming then before. Her face brighten but, her eyes literally said 'die right now if your going to snitch.' "Snitches get stitches! One of the many laws of N." Nyx turned her head and she stood there for awhile being fully alert and listening for anything or anyone.

(ooc:just in case, Snitch = tattletelling)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snuck out sneaking in   Snuck out sneaking in Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snuck out sneaking in
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mansion :: O'Ryan Mansion 1st Floor :: Mansion Doors-
Jump to: