The Mansion
The Mansion
The Mansion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Mansion

O'Ryan Mansion (2010)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Beauty-Angels.11.04.16.Jina.XXX.720p.WMV-KTR
Flashbacks Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 3:31 pm by Guest

» Beauty-Angels.11.04.16.Jina.XXX.720p.WMV-KTR
Flashbacks Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 3:29 pm by Guest

» Css3 Full Tutorial Pdf
Flashbacks Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 8:00 am by Guest

» Css3 Full Tutorial Pdf
Flashbacks Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 7:56 am by Guest

» Css3 Full Tutorial Pdf
Flashbacks Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 7:55 am by Guest

» Backuptrans License Key Free
Flashbacks Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 10:22 pm by Guest

» Backuptrans License Key Free
Flashbacks Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 10:19 pm by Guest

» ????zoids Genesis 1 50? Op Ed
Flashbacks Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 8:55 pm by Guest

» Ali Baba Et Les 40 Voleurs (Fernandel) | Checked
Flashbacks Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 4:23 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Flashbacks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dots
Admin/King of boredom
Dots

Attitude : Arrogant
Kinesis : Barokinesis
Dating(rp wise) : No one

Flashbacks Empty
PostSubject: Flashbacks   Flashbacks Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:32 pm

"Devan! Devan wake up!" Devan glanced up, his vision extremely blurry."Where....where am I?" He moved his head to look around before his eyes locked on a familiar figure."Your safe, That's all that matters." As the figure approached him Devan was relieve to see it was his friend Ryan. "What the hell were you thinking going by yourself? I thought we were partners." Devan sighed moving his eyes from Ryan for a moment to sit it. It was then that he noticed he was lying in the same alley where he'd been attack.Why didn't she kill me? The thought passed through his head as he scooted his way to the wall behind him, resting his back against the cold brick. "I thought we could make a deal with them." Devan said as he reached up to touch his forehead to feel for blood."Well how did that work out for you?" Devan ignored the sarcasm, standing up and stretching. "Do you think we should go to the boss with this?" He released a sound wave removing the snow from his body."No we'll pretend like nothing happened. But right now we need to worry about the drugs in my car." Devan over towards the car as he mentioned it. "Who is it for?" He said as they started for the car. "Who do you think. The bitches that shot at us last time. The fucking Jamaicans." The two of the side as the entered the car, Devan grabbing his pistol from under the passenger seat. "Alright hopefully we get out alive."

After driving for about an hour they finally arrived at an abandoned apartment complex, surrounded by nothing but a poor neighborhood filled with the worst criminals. "Here we go again." Devan nodded as he watched Ryan grabbed the bag of heroin before following him out of the car. The two of them stood in the middle of an empty parking lot, until two black cars pulled up in front of them. From one car appeared four large men, each carrying semi-automatic weapons. from the other only three has guns, the other was carry a suit case. Devan focused his eyes on him trying to get a good look at his face, however it was impossible with the man's dreadlocks hanging down over his face."Your not gonna try and kill us like last time now are you?" Devan has a smirk on his face as if he were challenging the man."Just show me the shit." He watched as Ryan open up the bag pulling out the heroin."Here it is."The man motioned for one of his men to grab the bag. As the goon approached Devan immediately stepped in his path. "Not until we get our money." Their leader scratch his before flicking his hand in the air motioning for something. It was only seconds until Devan find out. Within moments Devan was on the ground scrambling to get back to his car."Ryan we have to go!" Devan dove behind the car, pulling out his pistol firing off shots to cover Ryan. "Not without the money!" He watched as Ryan shot blast after blast of fire towards the gang. At least two had been killed by the fire before Devan decided to help. He aimed his for their leader and pulled the trigger.DEVAN WATCH OUT!!

Back to top Go down

Flashbacks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mansion :: Spam :: Stories and Other Writing-
Jump to: