The Mansion
The Mansion
The Mansion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Mansion

O'Ryan Mansion (2010)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Beauty-Angels.11.04.16.Jina.XXX.720p.WMV-KTR
Death Note Jelaous Fanfic Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 3:31 pm by Guest

» Beauty-Angels.11.04.16.Jina.XXX.720p.WMV-KTR
Death Note Jelaous Fanfic Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 3:29 pm by Guest

» Css3 Full Tutorial Pdf
Death Note Jelaous Fanfic Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 8:00 am by Guest

» Css3 Full Tutorial Pdf
Death Note Jelaous Fanfic Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 7:56 am by Guest

» Css3 Full Tutorial Pdf
Death Note Jelaous Fanfic Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 7:55 am by Guest

» Backuptrans License Key Free
Death Note Jelaous Fanfic Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 10:22 pm by Guest

» Backuptrans License Key Free
Death Note Jelaous Fanfic Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 10:19 pm by Guest

» ????zoids Genesis 1 50? Op Ed
Death Note Jelaous Fanfic Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 8:55 pm by Guest

» Ali Baba Et Les 40 Voleurs (Fernandel) | Checked
Death Note Jelaous Fanfic Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 4:23 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Death Note Jelaous Fanfic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yuki
Mansion Noob
Yuki

Death Note Jelaous Fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Death Note Jelaous Fanfic   Death Note Jelaous Fanfic Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 1:39 pm

My very first fanfic to be posted on fanfiction.com! I think I made the first Jealous fanfic and is the only one that wrote about Jealous. Who's seiyuu plays L in all the live action movies.
Da link:
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4527961/1/Jealous_the_Shinigami
------------------------------------
Jealous

She looked beautiful; I know that it isn't right or good for me to love her. However, I can't help it. She's the most beautiful human I've ever seen. I would gladly, give my life for her, if anyone tries to harm her. Misa, that beautiful human who I love. Rem keeps telling me that something bad might happen because I love her. But, I just can't help it, she's just so beautiful. Nevertheless, she is fragile. Her life can be taken from her in an instant.

I wish that she could see me. I know she can't. No normal human can see the shinigami world. A normal human can get shinigami eyes but they can't see the shinigami world. Her world, earth, is much more interesting than mine. There is absolutely nothing to do here, even if a shinigami killed another shinigami, the shinigami that was killed, would come back to life. However, if a human kills another, they could never come back. I feel sort of bad for the other shinigami. I have something to do; I watch Misa every single, second, minute, hour and day. There is only one way to kill a shinigami, you make a shinigami fall in love with a human. Which I, Jealous, have already done. Rem warned me that if any harm comes to her and I save her, I would die. I ignored her warning, I didn't care, all I cared about was Misa.

Misa, if there is no you, ther is no me. You're a part of me as I am a part of you. I wouldn't be able to live with myself you got hurt. That's why, I would give my life to you, my whole entire lifespan would go to you. I want you to survive, you must survive, you must live on Misa!

I looked at Misa, like usual. She was walking down the street at night. Then, all of a sudden, a man came up to her and I saw it, I saw her death! "No, Misa! No!" I got out my Death Note and quickly wrote down the man's name. "Jealous, don't!" Rem yelled. But it was too late, she was too late. I already wrote down the man's name. I looked down at the human world once again; I saw the man, dead, face down on the concrete. And I was happy, I was happy that Misa was going to survive and that she wasn't going to die. "Jealous!" Rem yelled. I started to disappear from the shingami world, no, I was fading, I was dying. My whole life belongs to you Misa. Live, for a long time. Don't die, don't waste my life. Always be happy Misa.

I knew my body was starting to turn into o dust. Good-bye Misa was my last thought. I closed my eyes and felt myself, disappearing, into dust.

The End
Back to top Go down

Death Note Jelaous Fanfic
Page 1 of 1