The Mansion
The Mansion
The Mansion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Mansion

O'Ryan Mansion (2010)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Beauty-Angels.11.04.16.Jina.XXX.720p.WMV-KTR
legend of zelda Fourm???? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 3:31 pm by Guest

» Beauty-Angels.11.04.16.Jina.XXX.720p.WMV-KTR
legend of zelda Fourm???? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 3:29 pm by Guest

» Css3 Full Tutorial Pdf
legend of zelda Fourm???? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 8:00 am by Guest

» Css3 Full Tutorial Pdf
legend of zelda Fourm???? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 7:56 am by Guest

» Css3 Full Tutorial Pdf
legend of zelda Fourm???? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 7:55 am by Guest

» Backuptrans License Key Free
legend of zelda Fourm???? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 10:22 pm by Guest

» Backuptrans License Key Free
legend of zelda Fourm???? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 10:19 pm by Guest

» ????zoids Genesis 1 50? Op Ed
legend of zelda Fourm???? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 8:55 pm by Guest

» Ali Baba Et Les 40 Voleurs (Fernandel) | Checked
legend of zelda Fourm???? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 4:23 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

legend of zelda Fourm????

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vaati
Mansion Noob
Vaati

legend of zelda Fourm???? Empty
PostSubject: legend of zelda Fourm????   legend of zelda Fourm???? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 1:50 am

I'm thinking of making one,the story,time line,and other things have yet to be decided,mostly because of how confusing the canon Zelda games are in the lines of chronologically charting when happens when x.x but one thing for sure is,NONe of the canon characters are playable,this means no link,Zelda,Gannon,dark link,Zant,Navi (never know >.<) none of these are playable,however, a set of the races will be available, (zora,Hyeilan, etc) this set will be picked after the time line has been set

I want to do this,but i need to know first if its a good idea,second if you guys even care,and third the amount of you whom would join ^^...you don't need to know all kinds of Zelda lore in order to be an administer,but i will be strict on who gets to be admin

please post suggestions on if i should do this or not,what you want the races to be,the time period,even background pics for the site if it comes up will save me alot of time and I'd love the help ^^
Back to top Go down
Ace
Mansion Noob
Ace

Attitude : Haha Attitude?
Kinesis : shadow
Dating(rp wise) : single

PostSubject: Re: legend of zelda Fourm????   legend of zelda Fourm???? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 1:58 am

umm ill join jack (dont worry its meta i restarted XD) i know lots about zelda and i think some races should be like elven
Back to top Go down
Vaati
Mansion Noob
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: legend of zelda Fourm????   legend of zelda Fourm???? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 2:01 am

lol,dude when you have yet to even change your nae yet,we know its meta xD but anyway,good that you know lots about it,but keep in mind that only canon races are going to be used,like the Gorons or Zoras
Back to top Go down
Ace
Mansion Noob
Ace

PostSubject: Re: legend of zelda Fourm????   legend of zelda Fourm???? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 2:05 am

alright sounds cool then.lol i just changed it
Back to top Go down
Vaati
Mansion Noob
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: legend of zelda Fourm????   legend of zelda Fourm???? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 2:06 am

so,thats one person...
(bump..)
Back to top Go down
Ace
Mansion Noob
Ace

PostSubject: Re: legend of zelda Fourm????   legend of zelda Fourm???? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 4:20 pm

(??!?!?!?!?!?!?!? XD)
yea but i bet lelouch will come i know he like zelda
Back to top Go down
Vaati
Mansion Noob
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: legend of zelda Fourm????   legend of zelda Fourm???? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 4:41 pm

(bumping a topic means that your posing fr the perpose of bnringing the topi to he top of the portal's list)

that wont help any if he dosent know about it...
Back to top Go down
Ace
Mansion Noob
Ace

PostSubject: Re: legend of zelda Fourm????   legend of zelda Fourm???? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 5:49 pm

( i know that but on another site i go it means somehting else.)

well yea ill tell him to get on when he gets the chance
Back to top Go down
Vaati
Mansion Noob
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: legend of zelda Fourm????   legend of zelda Fourm???? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 10:30 pm

(bump)
Back to top Go down
Chris
Mansion Noob
Chris

Attitude : Ehhh find out yourself

PostSubject: Re: legend of zelda Fourm????   legend of zelda Fourm???? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 10:39 pm

i think the time set should be in a rural time based where myths of riches and legendary creatures roam. in that period of time u could make anything up and it can make sense. i will join if it makes sense.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: legend of zelda Fourm????   legend of zelda Fourm???? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 10:40 pm

I'll join as well but I think that maybe having a few canon characters available would help the plot out a lot.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Mansion Noob
Chris

PostSubject: Re: legend of zelda Fourm????   legend of zelda Fourm???? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 10:43 pm

well i think they should be like as NPCs though since it wouldn't be far cause i would so be zelda and be a hoe. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: legend of zelda Fourm????   legend of zelda Fourm???? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 10:46 pm

Lmao I mean like have people discuss who would fit which part best, depending upon which ones were available/
Back to top Go down
Vaati
Mansion Noob
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: legend of zelda Fourm????   legend of zelda Fourm???? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 10:53 pm

Philip...no >.<....

ok,so persnally i think cannon char should largely be unavailble,but your right some are required for the game to be posable story wise,such as

din (and the other two goddesses) without them,there is not even a planet to have o.o...
great fariys
and etc

so,i say these should be npc's such as like hilip says,however after the site is made and admins are put on (i've chosen that there should be 3 admins as well as the webmaster) we will pick the playable cannon chars

as for timeline and the races go however,when should it take place dose not really matter,weather in the past (where gorgons and zoras would be the most likely side races,as well as the royal ninja-like protectprs would be more of an abundence) or the future (where the wind waker reaces would most likely be the playable races,and the protecters would be all but extinct,with maybe a max of 3 being playable)

any sugestions would be great ^^ my plan is to just make the site,admins will bare no higher regard as the users,meaning a user is just as likely to get to play a connon side-char as an admin,and so will i have no greater chance...i just plan to lay down the rules of the site ,the playable chars,and overall with the help o users and the admins construct the site to be a greatne hopefully..

your thoughts??
Back to top Go down
Chris
Mansion Noob
Chris

PostSubject: Re: legend of zelda Fourm????   legend of zelda Fourm???? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 10:56 pm

i like it, but time doesn't matter cause in a few zelda games u could time travel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: legend of zelda Fourm????   legend of zelda Fourm???? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 11:03 pm

I lik it and we could make separate topics for separate time periods. For example for twilight princess you travel a lot but you just need to name the topics appropriately.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Mansion Noob
Chris

PostSubject: Re: legend of zelda Fourm????   legend of zelda Fourm???? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 11:06 pm

you mean like categories for each time... also by doing that then u could like have 2 characters at the same time... one in twilight princess and one in the past.
Back to top Go down
Vaati
Mansion Noob
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: legend of zelda Fourm????   legend of zelda Fourm???? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 11:11 pm

hmmm,thats ok i guess,but then we have a problem of haveing several forums (r time periods in this case) under one name would make it oh so tempting to cross time periods,like have someone from the wind waker time period start posting in the ocarina of time time period? unless we allow for multi chars one per period,but then how we distinguish profiles? one can only type so much the the boxes provided in the site,so how hard would it be to put the info down for 3 chars,making sure to make them separate from one another in one profile page? to fix this would be to allow multi accounts witch as much as that dose solve the problem it would kinda disappoint me a bit because then we could have 5 people and 15 accounts,witch could get cluttered quite quick,as well as the fact of you never rally knowing how many members you truly have,making a real "body count" imposable even if only a fe3w people do it.

but if it comes down to it i will find a way to make it work for you guys ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: legend of zelda Fourm????   legend of zelda Fourm???? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 11:33 pm

Well I think that you can have separate time priods for topics and then the name of the thread describe whether it's for Ocarina of time or Twilight Princess or windwaker, if that makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Vaati
Mansion Noob
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: legend of zelda Fourm????   legend of zelda Fourm???? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 11:34 pm

i think it dose...after the site is made we will see if i got your drift..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: legend of zelda Fourm????   legend of zelda Fourm???? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 11:38 pm

Alright lemme know when ya got the site up.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Mansion Noob
Chris

PostSubject: Re: legend of zelda Fourm????   legend of zelda Fourm???? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 11:40 pm

also u shouldn't have more then 2 characters per person cause as u said that is truly hard to continue a site with that kinda of situation unless u have children in one of the times.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: legend of zelda Fourm????   legend of zelda Fourm???? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 11:43 pm

And also it's harder to remember what's happening with each of them. I even have troubles with roleplaying cuz I have so many characters in different stories that I forget their background info and history and etc.
Back to top Go down
Vaati
Mansion Noob
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: legend of zelda Fourm????   legend of zelda Fourm???? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 11:48 pm

DEVELOPMENT HAS STARTED TODAY!!!

thanks to you guys of coarse Philip and izzy for making me feel ready enough to start making this, the site will be up anywhere from tonight to tomarow afternoon ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: legend of zelda Fourm????   legend of zelda Fourm???? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 11:53 pm

*Eyes widen*

COLORFUL!!!!!!!

*is distracted for a while*

Yay!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: legend of zelda Fourm????   legend of zelda Fourm???? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

legend of zelda Fourm????
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mansion :: Spam :: Spam-
Jump to: