The Mansion
The Mansion
The Mansion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Mansion

O'Ryan Mansion (2010)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Beauty-Angels.11.04.16.Jina.XXX.720p.WMV-KTR
Halo next generation Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 3:31 pm by Guest

» Beauty-Angels.11.04.16.Jina.XXX.720p.WMV-KTR
Halo next generation Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 3:29 pm by Guest

» Css3 Full Tutorial Pdf
Halo next generation Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 8:00 am by Guest

» Css3 Full Tutorial Pdf
Halo next generation Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 7:56 am by Guest

» Css3 Full Tutorial Pdf
Halo next generation Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 7:55 am by Guest

» Backuptrans License Key Free
Halo next generation Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 10:22 pm by Guest

» Backuptrans License Key Free
Halo next generation Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 10:19 pm by Guest

» ????zoids Genesis 1 50? Op Ed
Halo next generation Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 8:55 pm by Guest

» Ali Baba Et Les 40 Voleurs (Fernandel) | Checked
Halo next generation Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 4:23 pm by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Halo next generation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenaku/Suki
Not So noobish
Zenaku/Suki

Attitude : Theif
Kinesis : biokinesis
Dating(rp wise) : Kayla

Halo next generation Empty
PostSubject: Halo next generation   Halo next generation Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 2:41 pm

http://halonextgen.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Halo next generation i a halo rpg, based after halo 3,still fighting the covenet and distroying halo's
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halo next generation   Halo next generation Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 9:45 pm

How I DO love the sound of the energy sword when you take it out... I'm in.
Back to top Go down
Zenaku/Suki
Not So noobish
Zenaku/Suki

PostSubject: Re: Halo next generation   Halo next generation Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 9:54 pm

XP well the site kinda died, sorry about that, guess the idea of a halo forum rpg wasnt that popular when i made it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halo next generation   Halo next generation Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 10:16 pm

Are you still active on it? We could try to get a couple other people onto it and revive it. Didn't even THINK about having a Halo RP before, really excited about it. Wanted to try it out.
Back to top Go down
Zenaku/Suki
Not So noobish
Zenaku/Suki

PostSubject: Re: Halo next generation   Halo next generation Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 10:22 pm

lol well ill tell my co admin that i may restart it =)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halo next generation   Halo next generation Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 10:36 pm

Awesome, I'll try to get some friends that might be interested. I'll make sure that they're serious RPers though, I hate it when people just do one-liners.
Back to top Go down
Zenaku/Suki
Not So noobish
Zenaku/Suki

PostSubject: Re: Halo next generation   Halo next generation Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 11:29 pm

ditto, i kinda like the story kind like the ones you do, but i kinda hate how long posting begins to take as i have a pacient problem.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halo next generation   Halo next generation Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 11:39 pm

lol, then apologize, I was kind of distracted by my friend and wasn't posting as fast as I usually do in the "Welcome" thread, heh.

I made my character sheet and set everything up on the Halo RP. Just need a way to shove my character into the story. Is there any way to make a few more planets myself? I'm in LOVE with Halo, I've read all the books and everything. I was hoping I could add everything and make the waypoints and have orbits for glassed planets. I'm a serious Halo nerd, haha.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Mansion Noob
Ace

Attitude : Haha Attitude?
Kinesis : shadow
Dating(rp wise) : single

PostSubject: Re: Halo next generation   Halo next generation Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 11:51 pm

yea it did die but i check it evey know and then to see if anyone is ever on XD
Back to top Go down
Zenaku/Suki
Not So noobish
Zenaku/Suki

PostSubject: Re: Halo next generation   Halo next generation Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 11:55 pm

well meta i may be restarting it and sure Fauz, just pm zenaku the planets name and description and ill add them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halo next generation   Halo next generation Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 12:00 am

Aren't... You Zenaku? That's what the username says =)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halo next generation   Halo next generation Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 12:01 am

Oh, one more question. How many people form the Halo RP are from this forum? Or is it everyone?
Back to top Go down
Ace
Mansion Noob
Ace

Attitude : Haha Attitude?
Kinesis : shadow
Dating(rp wise) : single

PostSubject: Re: Halo next generation   Halo next generation Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 12:05 am

uhhh ok fine sure
Back to top Go down
Zenaku/Suki
Not So noobish
Zenaku/Suki

PostSubject: Re: Halo next generation   Halo next generation Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 12:06 am

hm, well i am zen just wanted you to make sure to send it too me XP and well theres meta, me, lelouch (who does not come on here anymore) and some random guy idk XP. im not good with names .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halo next generation   Halo next generation Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 12:11 am

ok, will do. I'll type it up on a word document and send you the pages. Note, pages. hope it won't be TOO much, lol. Hoping for a Harvest mini-plot.
Back to top Go down
Zenaku/Suki
Not So noobish
Zenaku/Suki

PostSubject: Re: Halo next generation   Halo next generation Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 12:23 am

lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halo next generation   Halo next generation Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 12:29 am

I know I'm the newbie, but can I send some edits I can think of? (just technical corrections, such as adding Jackals, Hunters, and other species in the money system and stuff like that).

Last edited by Fauztin on Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halo next generation   Halo next generation Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 5:07 pm

I PMed you a list of planets, the backround, history, and description of the planets, and a list of the races with the technical names as well as opposed to the human nicknames for them. Sangheili/Elite, Ungoy/Grunt, Kig-Yar/Jackal, that kind of thing. Added all the races of the Covenant just in case you wanted to add them to the money system and possibly make characters out of it.

Also, I had two questions. I made a signature on my profile on the Halo site, but it's not showing up below any of my posts. Any ideas why? And is it alright if I made a second character? I noticed that noone made any Covenant characters, I wanted to make an Elite. I'd rather he wasn't expendable, seeing as how he's sort of important in his bloodline and is related to the Arbiter, but I'd LOVE to be able to create disposable characters for other players to kill off and RP against =D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halo next generation   Halo next generation Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 2:28 am

Ok, so, looks like no one else really wants to do a covenant on the covenant side, so I made a couple. I made Kaidon, an Elite (along with an alternate profile to go along with his character sheet), and a disposable character Yapyap, a Grunt (also along with a profile), but is able to be killed by players. The point of a disposable character is that it's a guy to kill but with more fun. Like another player can fight against him with someone playing AS him, knowing that they're going to die, but it might turn into a bit of fun, ya know? Thought I'd give it a shot, and I have no problem making several disposable characters for people to fight against. God, I feel like this might turn into an actual RPG game and I'm the dungeon master or something, haha... You enter the room... and find 50 grunts! All custom made, so you actually have to RP to kill them all! Mwuahahahaha!
Back to top Go down
Zenaku/Suki
Not So noobish
Zenaku/Suki

PostSubject: Re: Halo next generation   Halo next generation Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 9:45 am

well today ill add your new planets and get it up. aand i like that idea of a human controlled enemy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halo next generation   Halo next generation Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 9:00 pm

I'm hoping that eventually I'll prove my worth to become an admin and control such a Halo universe XD

*power hungry* ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo next generation   Halo next generation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halo next generation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mansion :: Spam :: Advertise-
Jump to: